To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow!!
Plants play a very important role in our daily life. It is very necessary to make the environment healthy and pollution-free.
Now a day’s people becoming aware of the pollution of the quality of the air, they realize the more significance than ever before.
Plants impact our daily lives in the following ways:
- Food: plants are the only producers of the food. They also provide food to humans and animals. Due to the presence of carbohydrates and proteins, plants become the survival of life on earth. Food forms such as vegetables, fruits are procured from the plants.
- Clothes: it is a misconception that clothes are made chemically in fact cotton used for making a shirt and trousers is produced from the crop. The fabric material is environment friendly and doesn’t pollute the atmosphere.
- Furniture and homes: Trees provide us wood to make amazing furniture that lasts for a long period of time. It enhances the appearance of the home.
- Flowers: the growth of flowers in the garden plays a very important role in changing the mood of the people. They are available in different varieties as well in colors to enhance the beauty of the surrounding.
- Medications: These is a rich source of medicines that help in the treatment of various problems. For example -Dioxin procured from the plants is helpful in cases of heart failure.
- Ecological balance: It makes food by absorbing carbon dioxide and releasing oxygen into the atmosphere. Oxygen is important for humans to breathe as they increase blood circulation in the body.
Please follow and like us: